Monday, March 05, 2007

Internet Week

I can officially put any rumors to rest that I, DJ Yokley will never take part in and/or enroll in an online institution. As much as I enjoyed no physical class, I found it much more difficult to keep myself focused online. I found it confusing at times, and inconvenient at others. I can associate and put things in order better when I hear things and see people, not words. For example, I'd have more success remembering if I heard someone physically say something to me, as oppose to a message board or emails.
It wasn't completely miserable though...I feel it was a good experience because I had been looking into a couple online classes during the summer, however, after this week...I'll take a pass and stick with good ole' Westminster for another full semester. If I don't take anything else out of this experience, I'll take that I'm not built for e-mail association as much as I am for face/word.

No comments: